US Border Patrol Caught Sabotaging Water Left For Migrants

Featured


In this exclusive report, Be Less Stupid can reveal startling new evidence that implicates US Border Patrol agents with destroying water bottles left for migrant workers crossing the border with Mexico, in the area south of San Diego, CA.

The number of incidents of attacks on humanitarian aid has dramatically increased since the election of Donald Trump, says Jonathan Yost, of BorderAngels.org.

In videos filmed by a different humanitarian group in Arizona in 2011, border guards can been seen kicking water jugs and emptying them by hand. At the time, US Border Patrol said they were the actions of rogue actors and did not represent the goals mission or policy of the US Border Patrol agency.

And yet, 5 years later, the sabotage of humanitarian aid continues, as evidenced by empty bottles which have been been shot at and sliced with a knife.

 

Jonathan Yost, of BorderAngles has been leading groups into the desert, averaging about 100 volunteers, on monthly water drops for the last 2 years.

The Border Angels have chosen more than 80 different spots they believe are the most frequently travelled by migrants illegally crossing into the United states.

In the last 2 years, the group estimates it has put out more than 5000 gallons of water.

Over the last 2 decades, more than 7000 immigrants have been found dead along the border, according to the International Organization for Migration. However, even they admit that number could be woefully low, because they only report those bodies discovered by Federal Authorities… and NOT those of state police. Last year, 412 immigrants died at the border and 398 died the year before. So far in 2018, the number of immigrants who’ve died at and around the border is: 18.

And the reason most people are dying is lack of water, which is simply too heavy to carry by migrants who can hike as much as 10 miles over the course of several days across some of America’s most unforgiving terrain in temperatures north of 100 degrees.

For much more, watch the video above.

Please share this on social media. Thanks.

Donald Trump Caught On Tape With Sexy Russian Spy Maria Butina

Featured

Michael Cohen made a surprise appearance in court. He was there to make a confession about his negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. This surprise confession opens a window on a little reported episode from VERY early in Donald Trump’s race for the Presidency.

Trump announced his intention to run for President on June 16, 2015

Less than one month later, Trump addressed the media at an event called FreedomFest.

During this press conference, Trump is asked by a Russian journalist to discuss the US sanctions against Russia.

Before I show you that clip, you need to know that over the last 6 years, the US has sanctioned Russia more than 60 times. These sanctions are intended to prevent Russia – the government, businesses and individuals — from doing certain things.

Oligarchs are prevented from moving money internationally, businesses are prevented from doing deals with American companies, the government is limited to whom it can sell oil.

The sanctions are a form of punishment for things like not complying with US sanctions against North Korea, supplying arms to Syria, civil rights violations, or hacking US companies and meddling in our elections.

OK. Back to FreedomFest. Trump is asked about these US sanctions…

(SEE VIDEO FOR CLIP OF TRUMP)

This was the first time Trump had spoken about Russia. And people were shocked by his response.

Politicians and the media said they were the ramblings of a loon who would never actually win the Presidency. It didn’t make any sense. Why would a candidate for America’s president go soft on our #1 international enemy?

For 3 years we didn’t know the answer. Then, on November 29th, we got the answer.

Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s lawyer, plead guilty in a New York City courtroom to lying to the FBI.  Back in 2017, the FBI asked Michael Cohen when he STOPPED negotiating with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Cohen said January of 2016.

Cohen said the project was dead and not a big deal.

That was a lie.

In fact, it was not dead. And it was a big deal. Michael Cohen was negotiating with Russia on a Trump Tower Moscow until at least June 14th, 2016 – 6 months LONGER than he previously said.

Now, here’s why that’s important. Remember, back on July 12th 2015, Trump stunned political watchers with his plan to remove US sanctions against Russia if elected.  Well, one of the Russian businesses under US sanction was VTB Bank – a Russian state controlled bank.

Except, there was one particular US company that wanted very much to do business with VTB Bank…….Donald Trump.

You see, VTB Bank had agreed to finance the cost of construction of Trump Tower Moscow. So, if the sanctions were lifted, Trump could get his tower built.

So, while Trump was telling voters that his foreign policy objective as US president would be to be more friendly to Russia… to play nice with Putin… and get rid of US Sanctions… He would have personally benefitted enormously from the removal of those sanctions.

Trump would have been paid 4 million to license his name and millions more every year to manage the property.

Oh, and there’s one more delightful turn in this story: That Russian journalist who asked Trump the question about sanctions? Her name is Maria Butina. She is currently in a US jail accused of espionage – of being a SPY for Russia.

Butina worked as a spy for some of the same people Michael Cohen was negotiating with.

There’s still so much we don’t know about the conspiracy between Trump and Russia to get him elected… But the picture is becoming more and more clear every day.

Subscribe to our youtube channel.

This is Video Of Vice-President Mike Pence’s First Trump Russia Lies

Featured

On January 10, 2017, Buzzfeed released the Steele dossier. The following day, Donald Trump and Mike Pence held their first press conference as President and Vice President-elect.

Among Mike Pence’s first words are ones about Donald Trump and Russia that we now know are lies.

If you thought Mike Pence didn’t know that Mike Flynn was having secret illegal discussions with the Russian ambassador, this video proves with absolute 100% certainty that he did. Mike Pence KNEW about Mike Flynn’s illegal Russia calls.

He’s lied about it. And he’s helped cover it up.

Subscribe to our youtube channel.

This Is What The Woolsey Fire Is Doing To Southern California (VIDEO)

Featured

The Woolsey Fire continued to challenge fire personnel Tuesday as a massive flare-up near Lake Sherwood sent a huge plume of smoke hundreds of feet into the air.

As of Tuesday, the Woolsey Fire had reached 96,314 acres and was 35 percent contained. The Hill Fire stayed at 4,531 acres and had reached 90 percent containment, according to the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection.

The flare-up, which was first reported around 9:15 a.m., reached 50 to 100 acres in size less than an hour later, Ventura County Fire Department spokesman Capt. Stan Ziegler said.

MALIBU, CA – NOVEMBER 09: The Woolsey Fire approaches homes on November 9, 2018 in Malibu, California. About 75,000 homes have been evacuated in Los Angeles and Ventura counties due to two fires in the region. (Photo by David McNew/Getty Images)

“It is a flare-up from the Woolsey Fire. It is not a new start,” Ziegler said.

Aircraft pounded Tuesday’s flare-up with water and fire retardant. The sky was dark above them and there were flames up along the ridge line, said Steve Gunner.

“It was like a war zone up there,” he said. 

He and about two dozen others watched the air attack from alongside Potrero Road near Wendy Drive in Newbury Park. 

An LA County firefighter attacks the flames at a large two-story home in Oak Park that is burning about 2 a.m. Friday, Nov. 9, 2018, in the Woolsey fire, which prompted the evacuation of thousands in Ventura and LA counties. This house was one of maybe a dozen that burned just off Lindero Canyon Road in Oak Park, close to Agoura Hills in the early morning hours. (Photo by Mike Meadows/Special to the Los Angeles Daily News)

Chief Daryl Osby, of Los Angeles County Fire Department, said progress against the Woolsey Fire is encouraging.

“(We’re) getting the upper hand here. …There is a lot of confidence as it relates to the containment and control of this fire. We’re feeling better. Our containment percentages have increased,” he said Tuesday at a news conference.

According to Osby, the area consumed by the fire is larger than the city of Denver.

For residents trying to return to some form of normalcy, government agencies plan to host a community meeting Wednesday. The event in the Thousand Oaks City Council chambers is planned for residents of Oak Park and Thousand Oaks whose property was affected by the region’s wildfires.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL